W Standard lithium iron batteries come in a variety of shapes and sizes, capacity options, as well as left and right polarity options. If the lithium iron battery is slightly smaller than the original battery in either width or height, high-density, adhesive-backed foam sheets, which are included in the package can be easily applied to the battery box to make a solid fit. Cable connections can be made either at the top or sides of the terminals.
W Standard’s lithium iron phosphate battery, otherwise known as LFP battery (lithium Ferro phosphate) is a type of rechargeable battery which uses LiFePO4 as a cathode material.
Here are some benefits of W Standard’s lithium iron batteries, as compared to lithium ion conventional lead acid and dry cell batteries:
- Excellent recovery and fast recharge speed
- Exceptional power: High cranking power of up to 5 times more powerful than lead acid battery
- Energy efficient: Low self discharge enables battery to sit up to 1 year without maintenance*
- Longer life cycle as compared to other lithium ion, conventional lead acid and dry cell batteries
- Excellent performance even in low temperature: Excellent start-up performance even in temperatures of -20°C
- Lightweight and smaller in size
- Easy to install