With highly in demand CBR models, Honda CBR400R was developed inspired by its sportsbike siblings from its sporty look and feel to road performance. It was designed wisely to promote comfortable ride with relaxed riding position. Its split type cushion seats and decent ergonomics are exactly for longer rides without feeling back, wrist or leg pain. CBR400R carries a 399cc DOHC 4 valve water-cooled, Parallel Twin 4 stroke engine with a power of 45.35HP @ 9500 RPM and torque of 37 Nm @ 7500 RPM. This powerful motor is paired up with the six-speed transmission which is able to reach 0-100km/h in just 10 seconds. Without a doubt, the new and improved sportsbike can give you smooth throttle response and an excellent power delivery while on streets or highways. Honda CBR400R is characterized by large full fairings with blue and red stripes, swept rear cowl, two angular front headlights, LED tail light, alloy cast wheels with disc brakes on both ends and chrome plated muffler. The bike also features LCD instrumentation that shows understandable information that aids the rider for efficient and safe riding experience. The bike has deep cut on both sides of the fuel tank to give enough room for the rider’s legs during graceful riding movements. If you wish to make the most of the bikes power, the ABS version can give you full control on the bikes capacity.
Honda CBR400R Technical Details
|Engine Type:||DOHC 4 valve water-cooled, Parallel Twin 4 stroke|
|Compression Ratio:||11.0: 1|
|Maximum Power:||45.4 bhp @ 9500 rpm|
|Maximum Torque:||37 Nm @ 7500 rpm|
|Ignition:||Yes (Full transistor battery ignition with Honda Ignition Security System (H.I.S.S.) chip encoded keys)|
|Fuel System:||Honda PGM-FI|
|Gearbox:||6 speed Manual transmission|
|Clutch:||Wet multiplate with coil springs|
|Final Drive:||O-Ring sealed chain|
|Front Suspension:||41mm Conventional telescopic|
|Rear Suspension:||Pro-Link monoshock with nine-position spring preload adjustability|
|Front Brake:||Single 320mm Single Petal Disc with twin piston caliper|
|Rear Brake:||Single 240mm Single Petal Disc with single piston caliper|
|Front Tire:||120/70 ZR 17M/C|
|Rear Tire:||160/60 ZR 17M/C|
|Ground Clearance:||140 mm|
|Seat Height:||785 mm|
|Fuel Capacity:||15 litres|
|Dry Weight:||182 kg|
Honda CBR400R Review
Just like the other CBR models, Honda CBR400R received followers due to its attractive appearance and good riding quality. After checking out the bike for a ride, we found out its good features that riders like us will definitely love.
- Exterior look is appealing. The bike comes in sporty style twin headlights and transparent visor on the front. Chrome coated exhaust port and swept rear cowl makes up the dynamic appearance of the bike.
- Comfortable riding position is achieved thanks to its fair seat height and plush split seats.
- The narrow wheelbase and suspension system delivers smooth feedback and stable ride quality.
- The front and rear disc brakes add to the bikes stability even at higher speed.
- CBR400R safety feature is characterized by its excellent braking system and powerful headlights that gives ample illumination in the dark.
- The bike is lightweight, fuel economy and has a powerful motor.
- Fuel consumption on an average ride is estimated at 20-22km/liter with a total fuel capacity of 15 liters which means it can take you to 300km.
- Its top speed is 160km/hr for most skilled riders.
Honda CBR400R is among the fastest bike we rode. Driving on corners and twisted road is not a problem. This is a must try 399cc machine!
Buy a brand new bike or one that is pre-loved – we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments, to repair and servicing.
To dress up your Honda CBR400R pocket rocket makes the already bright colours of the bike, pop even more on the roads. There is a wide range of brands and accessories that make the parts you want in compatible colours. Favourite accessories include – fuel cap, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, breaks, clutch to name a few, especially from Bikers. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Honda CBR400R accessories we have in store and we can also help you install them.