The 2015 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS offers you a perfect mix between speed, comfortable and practically. This bike has a great remarkable machine because its poise and power will be familiar to riders of supersport motorcycles yet its upright riding position which offers you a far greater comfort than its superbike siblings. Riders can enjoy its high-powered flexible 1,352 cc engine form the world class Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R and for the motorcycles chassis is tuned for comfort and poise, plus it also for the extended sport touring. The Concours 14 ABS is powered by a faultless ergonomics which combined with a potent four stroke, DOHC, liquid cooled, four valves per cylinder and also an inline-four with VVT engine with a displacement of 1,352 cc. This bike is about more than just power. The four-cylinder engine boasts Variable Valve Timing (VVT) for fluid responses and economy, providing the kind of torque that makes relaxed, sixth-gear overtaking maneuvers par for the course. The 2015 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS considered as an all-day comfort because it has a highly capable platform and adds several key enhancement, plus such as new seat that has rounded edges offers the riders to reach the ground easier. The seats also sculpted to offer greater support but it is longer and wider towards the rear so that it will give the passenger a better experience ever. The 2015 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS has a two colors: Candy Lime Green and Metallic Spark Black. Other Highlights of the Concours 14 ABS:
- 1,352cc inline-four with variable valve timing based on the Ninja ZX-14R engine, provides smooth power across a wide rev range
- Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) reduces engine output when wheel spin is detected, helping rear tire traction
- Aluminium monocoque frame is lightweight, narrow and rigid
- Tetra-Lever rear suspension offsets the lifting and squatting tendencies of shaft drive when the rider comes on and off the power
- Fuel Economy Assistance Mode prioritizes fuel savings, for a significant mileage boost
- Standard heated grips help provide comfort even in harsh conditions
- Convenient Kawasaki Intelligent Proximity Activation Starting System (KIPASS) allows the rider to keep the ignition key in the bike and an electronic fob in his to start the motorcycle
Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS Key Features
- NEW Stiffer rear suspension settings for enhanced carrying ability
- NEW Sculpted seat for improved comfort and easier reach to the ground (optional Touring Seat available)
- ABS brakes, with reduced link effect on the front brake when the rear brake is applied
- NEW First gear ratio for easier starting from a standstill and low-speed
- NEW Windshield with adjustable vent and electric height adjustment
- NEW Exhaust heat shield improves rider comfort when stationary
- NEW Silver bezels on instrumentation
- NEW Master cylinder and ABS module for Kawasaki Advanced Coactive-braking Technology (K-ACT)
- NEW Steering stem seal provides lighter steering at low speeds
Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS Technical Details
|Design:||Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four with VVT|
|Bore x Stroke:||84 x 61mm|
|Fuel System:||DFI with four 40mm throttle bodies|
|Ignition:||TCBI with Digital Advance|
|Rake/Trail:||26.1 degrees / 4.4 in|
|Front Suspension:||Travel 43mm inverted, telescopic fork with adjustable rebound damping and spring preload / 4.4 inches|
|Rear Suspension||Travel Tetra-Lever with step less rebound damping adjustment and remote spring preload adjuster / 5.4 inches|
|Front Tire:||120/70 ZR-17|
|Rear Tire:||190/50 ZR-17|
|Front Brakes:||Dual floating 310mm petal-style rotors with four-piston calipers, ABS|
|Rear Brakes:||Single 270mm petal-style rotor, single-piston caliper, ABS|
|Seat Height:||32.1 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||5.8 gallons|
|Curb Weight:||690.2 lb (672.5 lb without saddlebags)|
|Colors:||Candy Lime Green, Metallic Spark Black|
Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS Review
We took a long day to test the comfort, reliability and performance of Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS. Its very amusing to experience the superb wind protection provided by the adjustable windscreen. We appreciate the improvements made by the Kawasaki which gives additional comfort to the rider. After trying the bike alone, we included a passenger to see how powerful Concours 14 ABS is. With a total of 360 pounds for both the rider and the passenger, surprisingly it doesn’t cause too much impact. Braking and acceleration were slightly affected however the bike is still nimble and strong. Of course, we adjusted the necessary preload needed to support the passenger weight by dialling its easy-to-use adjuster. Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS continued to carry the passengers very well through straightaways and corner turns. Concours 14 ABS has amazing balance and supportive seats that makes riding for both passengers comfortable all throughout. There is a leg space for medium-sized passengers but taller ones may feel uncomfortable during longer rides. Handling is precise, getting a good response from the tires and suspension. The power and feel of its ABS is awesome – adding to the whole package.
Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS is the perfect bike on longer tours at high speed with the ability to handle a passenger in a long run. Its relaxing and comfortable to ride which is more than expected for a sport tourer.
Buy a brand new bike or one that is second hand- we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments.
Part of what we love to do is fix, install accessories, repair and service bikes and we can provide that for you. We have a range of servicing packages or drop in rates for you to choose from.
Even though the Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS looks great as it comes, if you want to make it your own, you need to accessorize! There is a wide range of brands and accessories that make the parts you want in suitable colours. So many options, so much co-ordination, we can help you narrow down the choices. Favorite accessories include fuel cap, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, brakes, clutch to name a few, especially from Bikers and Kawasaki. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS accessories we have in store and we can also help you install them.