The 2015 Kawasaki KX450F it is a race ready bike because it allows the legendary racer to brake later, accelerate harder, carve deeper and it also powerful yet tractable motor unrivaled by any production motocross bike. This bike proves that once more the Kawasaki is ahead of the pack when it comes to building the first class motorcycles. The KX450F is powered by 449 cc, four stroke with single engine with DOHC, liquid-cooled and four-valve cylinder head. KX450Fs engine is powerful, tractable and reliable and also its power to the ground by means of a five speed transmission. It has a 1.64 gallons fuel tank with a high-performance multi-map ECU and launch control. The KX450F rise to another level with greater rider adjustability along with suspension, chassis, and brake upgrades aimed at maximizing performance for a variety of riders in most every condition. Other new and great features of KX450F
- Larger 270mm oversized Braking-brand front disc
- Uni-Trak rear suspension with SHOWA shock
- High-pressure 300psi digital air pump provided with every purchase
- Showa SFF-Air TAC Fork with Triple Air Chamber
- Revised Bridged-Box-Bottom piston and ECU programming
The Kawasaki KX450F it is easier to use ever to access its performance and good thing it fits the riders need. This bike has a colour of Lime Green.
Kawasaki KX450F Key Features
- Launch Control helps to reduce wheel spin on slippery starting gates
- Pre-programmed ignition maps are interchangeable trackside, no PC required
- Engine is tuned for optimum power delivery all the way from basement revs through the upper RPM range, this results in impressive thrust that continues from corner-exit to the end of the straights
- Revised Bridged-Box-Bottom piston crown increases compression and boosts performance
- Adjustable 4-position handlebar and 2-position foot pegs allow riders to fit the KX to match their personal preference
- Black anodized aluminium rims for a factory look
- Includes a free digital Kawasaki Genuine Air Fork Pump for quick and easy tuning of fork spring pressure
- features a knocker-style lever-to-piston interface for excellent feel and superbly consistent performance
- Showa SFF-Air TAC fork with triple air chamber uses air spring to reduce weight, compared to traditional metal-coil fork springs, providing effective tuning and bottoming resistance
- Intake cam shape promotes strong low-RPM throttle response
- Larger 270mm oversized Braking-brand petal-shape front disc, 240mm petal-shape rear disc
- Front master cylinder
Kawasaki KX450F Technical Details
|Design:||Liquid-cooled, four-stroke single with DOHC and four-valve cylinder head|
|Bore x Stroke:||96.0 x 62.1mm|
|Fuel System:||DFI with 43mm Keihin throttle body|
|Rake/Trail:||27.9 degrees / 4.7 in|
|Front Suspension:||Showa SFF-Air TAC fork with Triple Air Chamber, DLC coated sliders, 22-position compression and 20-position rebound damping adjustment / 12.4 inches|
|Rear Suspension||Uni-Trak linkage system and Showa shock, 19-position low-speed and 4-turns high speed compression damping, 22-position rebound damping and fully adjustable spring preload / 12.4 inches|
|Front Brakes:||Single semi-floating 270mm Braking petal disc with dual-piston caliper|
|Rear Brakes:||Single 240mm Braking petal disc with single-piston caliper|
|Seat Height:||50.2 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||1.64 gallons|
|Curb Weight:||247.1 lb|
Kawasaki KX450F Review
We took a milestone to test Kawasaki KX450F off the road though we might not landed on the toughest tracks in the country it is still full of bumps and obstacles enough to gives us a solid impression. During the first off, the fork delivers worse and better feelings it is the new SFF Air lighter than the previous fork. It feels comfortable now when tipping to corners as well as when trying to add a little speed when jumping off the obstacles. One thing that makes this off-road bike different from its class is the ability to tune up the fork and front wheel to receive the necessary feedback depending on the rider’s preference. Adjustments to the bike’s parts can result to the discovery of its maximum performance however the responsibility to tune it properly is paramount. Its crucial not to make the SFF air fork setup more complicated; couple of tunings may work out just fine for most riders. Furthermore, the bike also have oversized front brake rotor which we failed to notice while crossing the track – this is regarded as a huge improvement on its stopping power. When the fork is properly tuned-up along with all its top of the line parts, KX450F continues to deliver extreme joy and off road adventure to motocross enthusiasts. Discover more of the bikes ability, take onto the road now!
Buy a brand new bike or one that is second hand- we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments.
Part of what we love to do is fix, install accessories, repair and service bikes and we can provide that for you. We have a range of servicing packages or drop in rates for you to choose from.
Even though the Kawasaki KX450F looks great as it comes, if you want to make it your own, you need to accessorize! There is a wide range of brands and accessories that make the parts you want in suitable colours. So many options, so much co-ordination, we can help you narrow down the choices. Favorite accessories include fuel cap, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, brakes, clutch to name a few, especially from Bikers and Kawasaki. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Kawasaki KX450F accessories we have in store and we can also help you install them.