The 2015 Kawasaki KX65 is one of the smallest KX motocrosser has played a key role in the sport of motocross, providing also a race-winning platform on which is a countless national and also super cross champions, this bike still have the same successful attributes which includes a reliable two-stroke engine with a six speed transmission, with manual clutch, and has a semi-double-cradle steel frame with Uni-Trak linkage system. It also includes a lightweight chassis, long travel suspension and a disc brakes. The KX65s liquid-cooled 64 cc engines that produces such an amazing level of power for its small displacement and its smooth shifting six-speed transmission with manual clutch to help transfer that power to the ground efficiently. Kawasaki KX65 has been given an electro fusion-coated cylinder with advanced exhaust, plus a transfer ports which boosts the performance and power. Its reputation as the quintessential learning tool for young racers that taking their first steps into the world of competitive riding and also on the road to glory is well deserved. This bike has a cool Lime Green color.
Kawasaki KX65 Key Features
- The high-tensile steel frame offers an exceptional torsional rigidity for an excellent handling with a reinforced down tube that is for increased of strength and durability
- Six-speed transmission offers a rugged durability; hard chrome-finished shift fork ends resist wear and also positive action
- The front and rear disc brakes are powerful, light and resist fading
- Uni-Trak rear suspension offers progressively increasing of spring and also damping of strength as the suspension compresses for a more controlled ride
- 64cc two-stroke engine with digital ignition offers ideal timing for a greater throttle response throughout the rev range
- An electro fusion-coated cylinder with advanced exhaust and transfer ports for increased power and performance at higher rpm
Kawasaki KX65 Technical Details
|Bore x Stroke:||44.5 x 41.6 mm|
|Frame:||Semi-double-cradle, high-tensile steel|
|Rake/Trail:||27 degrees / 2.4 inches|
|Front Suspension:||33mm leading axle conventional fork with four-way rebound damping / 8.3 inches|
|Rear Suspension||Uni-Trak single shock system with four-way rebound damping and fully adjustable spring preload / 9.4 inches|
|Front Brakes:||Hydraulic disc / disc|
|Rear Brakes:||Hydraulic disc / disc|
|Seat Height:||29.9 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||1 gallon|
|Curb Weight:||132.2 lbs|
Kawasaki KX65 Review
We went out for the whole day to test one of the youth’s best dirt bike – Kawasaki KX65. We spotted the several features it offers to riders of any skill level.
- The body shape is excellent with sporty looks and aerodynamic slender absolutely perfect for children ages 10.
- It has six speed transmission that lets the rider freely control the accurate speed needed depending on the situation.
- For ultimate riding performance off the road, KX65 has liquid cooling system that helps in maintaining the temperature of the engine to deliver consistent results.
- Comfortable driver is attainable due to the bikes quality front and rear suspension.
- The suspension makes the bike responsive; helps improve handling and keep it under control.
- Fully adjustable shock system to cope up with terrains and hard encounters.
- Rear suspension can be set up to meet the desired sitting position of the rider.
- Using the right size of tires will attribute to better off-road performance.
- Its lightweight that’s why maneuvering is easy and smooth.
- Relatively good price reflecting the Kawasaki KX65 capacity and features.
If you are a dirt-type rider who wants to explore the excitement on the trail and raceways, Kawasaki KX65 is the right motocross bike for you. Its robust engine, high quality tires, improved suspension and brakes can give you the winning medal.
Buy a brand new bike or one that is second hand- we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments.
Part of what we love to do is fix, install accessories, repair and service bikes and we can provide that for you. We have a range of servicing packages or drop in rates for you to choose from.
Even though the Kawasaki KX65 looks great as it comes, if you want to make it your own, you need to accessorize! There is a wide range of brands and accessories that make the parts you want in suitable colours. So many options, so much co-ordination, we can help you narrow down the choices. Favorite accessories include fuel cap, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, brakes, clutch to name a few, especially from Bikers and Kawasaki. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Kawasaki KX65 we have in store and we can also help you install them.