The 2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 30th Anniversary is the world championship winning performance with rider friendly electronics that will give you absolutely confidence and has pursue the highest circuit performance by offering such more controls and more power. It was designed to enable the riders to experience such a thrill of riding a superbike. The Ninja ZX-10R is not only the most sophisticated superbike that Kawasaki has ever produced, it is also the most rider-friendly, the sweetest and the most confidence inspiring. The special 30th Anniversary Ninja ZX-10R model comes with Lime Green, Pearl Stardust White paint and 30th anniversary badges on each side of the fairing.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 30th Anniversary Key Features
- The aluminium frame has an ideal rigidity and strength for a better performance
- The chassis and engine of this bike will work together to allow for linear power delivery
- The slipper-type back-torque limiting clutch helps to prevent a rear wheel hop under an extreme deceleration and improves corner entry handling
- hlins-Kawasaki electronic steering damper reacts to current speed as well as rate of acceleration and deceleration to vary the amount of damping force across a wide range of riding scenarios for ease of operation and optimal rider feedback
- A race-oriented instrumentation offers the riders a wealth of information at a glance
- Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC) continuously monitors wheel speed, throttle position, engine rpm and a host of other data to help ensure the optimal amount of traction without crossing over the razor’s edge of adhesion
- A power mode selector allows the riders to select power level as well as power delivery to match riding conditions
- The Big Piston Fork (BPF) helps to maintain the composure under braking and it contributes to the fork’s light weight
- A horizontal back-link rear suspension helps to deliver such a smooth suspension action with a good road holding over a variety type of conditions
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 30th Anniversary Technical Details
|Design:||Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four|
|Bore x Stroke:||76.0 x 55.0 mm|
|Fuel System:||DFI with four 47mm Keihin throttle bodies with oval sub-throttles, two injectors per cylinder|
|Ignition:||TCBI with digital advance and Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC)|
|Rake/Trail:||25.0° / 4.2 inches|
|Front Suspension:||43 mm inverted Big Piston Fork (BPF), adjustable stepless rebound|
|Rear Suspension||Horizontal back-link with gas-charged shock, stepless, dual-range (low/high-speed)|
|Front Tire:||120/70 ZR17|
|Rear Tire:||190/55 ZR17|
|Front Brakes:||Dual semi-floating 310 mm petal discs with dual four-piston radial-mount calipers|
|Rear Brakes:||Single 220 mm petal disc with aluminum single-piston caliper|
|Seat Height:||32 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||4.5 gallons|
|Curb Weight:||436.6 lbs|
|Colors:||Metallic Matte Carbon Gray, Flat Ebony, Lime Green & Pearl Stardust White|
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 30th Anniversary Review
We went out every day for minimum of 1 hour to ride a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 30th Anniversary to test its ability to handle daily commutes. Riding up and down the highways in a week had clearly shown us the power and strength of the bike. The throttle is easy to control even though its maximum peak is lowered by 50% nothing to worry about as it’s still beyond 100 horsepower. We ensure to test the bike through corners and curves and it rides very well without flying off the edge. ZX-10R 30th Anniversary is an amazing agile machine that dives through corners smoothly because of its well-organized frame and suspension. The Ninja rides cool and even looks cool with its aggressive sharp image provided by its curved cushion seat, colored lime green and black parts, improved geometric design and sticker style. Its really a nail super bike in its category offering comfortable rides for longer travels. Furthermore, the LED tachometer gives brilliant light to clearly see the gauges while driving. Beginners can definitely appreciate such feature. The only downside on riding the Ninja ZX-10R for everyday commute is fuel economy, however it has sufficient 17 liter fuel tank and an indicator that monitor fuel consumption. After a whole week of daily commuting, we can really say that the bike does it all! Its good looks, unrivalled performance, flickable handling and stability can surpassed other motorcycles.
Buy a brand new bike or one that is second hand- we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments.
Part of what we love to do is fix, install accessories, repair and service bikes and we can provide that for you. We have a range of servicing packages or drop in rates for you to choose from.
Even though the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 30th Anniversary looks great as it comes, if you want to make it your own, you need to accessorize! There is a wide range of brands and accessories that make the parts you want in suitable colours. So many options, so much co-ordination, we can help you narrow down the choices. Favorite accessories include fuel cap, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, brakes, clutch to name a few, especially from Bikers and Kawasaki. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 30th Anniversary we have in store and we can also help you install them.