The 2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS 30th Anniversary limited edition only. Kawasaki celebrates its 30th anniversary of the Ninja with a very limited edition of numbered 2015 ZX-14R ABS motorcycles. The special edition features a tasty Metallic Graystone and Firecracker Red paint job with narrow gold pin striping and also gold brake calipers. The Ninja ZX-14R ABS it is an ultimate blend of extreme and great excitement and everyday versatility. The Ninja ZX- 14R ABS is powered by a 1441 cc DOHC inline-four with selectable power modes and it represents the pinnacle of super sport performance and power, and it has a notable features which include a unique numbered of badge on gas tank, Traction Control, ABS, plus adjustable suspension.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS 30th Anniversary Key Features
- Super sport bodywork embraces the visual cues of Kawasaki siblings, includes a rear seat cowl and it adds better air management for improved rider and also for passenger comfort
- High performance exhaust system features large-diameter tapered head pipes, a catalyser and an efficient muffler assembly for low noise and emissions
- Aluminium monocoque frame is narrow, strong and rigid for impressive sport riding performance that complements the engines power
- ABS brake model helps provide additional security in slippery situations and also increase rider confidence
- KTRC traction control system addresses varying riding conditions via three different modes controlled by a switch on the left handlebar
- Ten-spoke wheels reduce unsprang weight for better manoeuvrability and also handling
- Radial-mount calipers feature individual pads for each improving heat management, piston
- One-of-a-kind 1,441cc inline-four engine is the most powerful motorcycle engine Kawasaki has ever produced, it delivers the most powerful of any current production sport bike
- Aluminium swingarm assembly is longer than traditional designs and incorporates strengthening gussets to withstand the engines substantial torque
- Flagship finish quality with hidden bodywork fasteners
- Balanced, adjustable suspension settings front and rear for a comfortable ride without sacrificing any performance
- Back-torque-limiting slipper clutch which is assembly to helps control chassis upset from rear-wheel torque effects while downshifting and braking
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS 30th Anniversary Technical Details
|Design:||Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four|
|Bore x Stroke:||84 x 65 mm|
|Fuel System:||DFI with four 44mm Mikuni throttle bodies|
|Ignition:||TCBI with digital advance|
|Rake/Trail:||23-deg / 3.7 inches|
|Front Suspension:||43mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 18-way compression and 15-way rebound damping adjustment / 4.6 inches|
|Rear Suspension||Bottom-link Uni-Trak and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height / 4.9 inches|
|Front Brakes:||Dual semi-floating 310 mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers in gold, ABS|
|Rear Brakes:||Single 250mm petal disc with twin-piston caliper in gold, ABS|
|Seat Height:||31.5 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||5.8 gallons|
|Curb Weight:||590.9 lbs|
|Colors:||Firecracker Red / Metallic Graystone / Gold pinstriping|
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS 30th Anniversary Review
At first glance its like a heavy bike but when you ride it, its nimble considering its size. We took a ride on Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS 30th Anniversary to test its performance on track, highway and mountain roads. We did a friendly race competition on the track helping us discover the different torque it gives off despite of its weight. Its really amazing on how the bike prevented us from hitting the triple digit speed while on the raceway. ZX-14R is nearly the perfect choice for a racetrack weapon! We never missed the opportunity to test it to the mountain roads in Jalan Gap. We run the ZX-14R on the curves seamlessly from fast sweeping to tight and technical. We love the way it goes through the corners and turns with appropriate speed that felt like we are on rails. We felt the weight of the bike when dragged a knee at maximum lean but it delivers impressive shifting from side to side, fast and manageable. Its weight is not a low factor when driving to tight places. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS 30th Anniversary has good ergonomics with a lean-forward position that gives comfort for extended cruising to highways. The bike offers comfortable riding with cushion seat, relaxed position and magnificent suspension delivered a smooth ride with minimal vibrations. We tried the 3 modes of Kawasaki’s KTRC and they are all superb plus we are able to do couple of wheelies. The Ninja ZX-14R ABS unveils incomparable power that requires precise handling for an ultimate riding experience. The windscreen and aerodynamics prevent fatigue for longer rides. The bike gave us a good feel, thrill and excitement so we suggest bike enthusiasts to try it.
Buy a brand new bike or one that is second hand- we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments.
Part of what we love to do is fix, install accessories, repair and service bikes and we can provide that for you. We have a range of servicing packages or drop in rates for you to choose from.
Even though the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS 30th Anniversary looks great as it comes, if you want to make it your own, you need to accessorize! There is a wide range of brands and accessories that make the parts you want in suitable colours. So many options, so much co-ordination, we can help you narrow down the choices. Favourites accessories include fuel cap, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, breaks, clutch to name a few, especially from Bikers and KTM. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS 30th Anniversary accessories we have in store and we can also help you install them.