The 2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS 30th Anniversary it comes with great and unique style features that gives a distinct personality and also it is ultimate expression of the Ninjas Forever Fearless attitude in the middle weight sport bikes class ever. The Ninja ZX-6R ABS model features Pearl Stardust White paint or Lime Green, green pinstripe decals on the wheels, and 30th Anniversary badges on each side of the fairing. This bike is powered by 636 cc, DOHC, 4-stroke, inline-4 engine, liquid-cooled. Its 38 mm throttle bodies that is bigger than its competitors it allows the engine to generate more great power and also to breathe deeper. Also its fuel injection delivers a smooth power and it makes for effortless cold starts. The Ninja ZX-6R ABS has 12.9:1 compression ratio that is just about average relative to all 2015 super sport bikes. Its cylinder bore and stroke of 67 x 45 mm makes this motor over square: the bore (width) of the cylinder is greater than its stroke (length). Over square engines excel at revving high and producing a lot of power for their displacement, at the expense of low-end torque.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS 30th Anniversary Key Features
- Super sport-grade KIBS ABS provides maximum stopping performance, plus with added peace of mind
- Nissin one-piece monobloc radial-mount front brake calipers and radial-pump front brake master cylinder offer superb braking modulation with a direct feel at the lever
- The 636cc inline-four offers racetrack-ready power yet extremely-great flexible delivery on the street
- Lightweight twin-spar aluminium frame places the engine in the optimum position for superb handling and rider feedback and also features a 23.5-degree rake angle for quick steering response, maximum maneuverability and to deliver clear communication from the front tire
- Reduced friction steering stem seals for easy steering inputs and noticeably improved low speed handling
- Selectable engine power modes it allow the riders to adjust power delivery to riding any conditions
- C.C. clutch with assist function offers light clutch pull and strong clamping force for less clutch slippage under acceleration while slipper function minimizes wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting
- Aggressive styling and sharp, aerodynamic bodywork clearly shouts: Performance Counts!
- Class-leading super sport styling and performance delivers an abundant dose of street potency
- Big Piston (SFF-BP) offers easy adjustability, smoother initial suspension tracking, and also light weight
- The three-mode KTRC traction control that puts the power to the pavement whether its dry and grippy or rain-slick
- Showa Separate Function Fork
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS 30th Anniversary Technical Details
|Design:||Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four|
|Bore x Stroke:||67.0 x 45.1 mm|
|Fuel System:||DFI with four 38mm Keihin throttle bodies and oval sub-throttles|
|Ignition:||TCBI with digital advance|
|Rake/Trail:||23.5 degrees / 4.0 inches|
|Front Suspension:||41mm inverted Showa SFF-BP fork with top-out springs, stepless compression and rebound damping, adjustable spring preload / 4.7 inches|
|Rear Suspension||Bottom-link Uni-Trak with gas-charged shock, stepless compression damping adjustment, 25-way adjustable rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload / 5.3 inches|
|Front Tire:||120/70 ZR17|
|Rear Tire:||180/55 ZR17|
|Front Brakes:||Dual 310mm petal rotors with dual radial-mount, Nissin four-piston, monobloc calipers and KIBS ABS|
|Rear Brakes:||Single 220mm petal rotor with single-piston caliper and KIBS ABS|
|Seat Height:||32.7 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||4.5 gallons|
|Curb Weight:||428 lbs|
|Colors:||Lime Green / Pearl Stardust White|
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS 30th Anniversary Review
Like the other Kawasaki Ninja motorcycles, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R also gets an upgraded version for a special 30th Anniversary. Changes made to Ninja ZX-6R is only superficial; the 30th Anniversary edition features a lime green pearl stardust paint with cool graphics, green pinstripe on the wheels and the badge on each side of the fairing.
The 30th Anniversary edition offers the excellent anti-locking brakes system or ABS which will cost a difference to the original. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS 30th Anniversary is supposed to be called as the middleweight bike which delivers limitless fun to track riding enthusiasts due to its displacement bump. Also, improvement is made on the traction control system for maximum riding experience.
Due to the power and performance of Ninja ZX-6R nothing has changed when Kawasaki developed the 30th Anniversary edition. Kawasaki ZX-6R has 3 modes which are: Mode 1: Utmost racetrack performance (power feature) Mode 2: Sport urban performance (power feature) Mode 3: Diminish wheel spin specially designed for slippery surface (protective feature)
If you are out for a track for street racing competition, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 30th Anniversary is the key to your success. With its engines 3 featured modes, amazing throttle response, comfortable riding position and the unexplained feeling of fun & excitement; you already won!
Buy a brand new bike or one that is second hand- we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments.
Part of what we love to do is fix, install accessories, repair and service bikes and we can provide that for you. We have a range of servicing packages or drop in rates for you to choose from.
Even though the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS 30th Anniversary looks great as it comes, if you want to make it your own, you need to accessorize! There is a wide range of brands and accessories that make the parts you want in suitable colours. So many options, so much co-ordination, we can help you narrow down the choices. Favorite accessories include fuel cap, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, brakes, clutch to name a few, especially from Bikers and Kawasaki. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS 30th Anniversary accessories we have in store and we can also help you install them.