The 2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS it is sets of standards in its segment delivering mind blowing performances in terms of ride and also handling. This bike allows you to choose how much power is delivered depending on the mode you choose and the riding conditions. The KIBS ABS works with monobloc radial mount front brake calipers in any uncertain conditions. The Ninja ZX-6R ABS has a lightweight frame, a flared fuel tank, an aggressive looking front fairing and also a narrow front seat. The Ninja ZX-6R ABS is powered by a 636 cc, liquid-cooled, four valves per cylinder, four-stroke, inline-four engine which transfer to the rear wheel by means of a six-speed transmission. Ninja ZX-6R ABS model is available in color of Metallic Matte Carbon & Flat Ebony.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS Key Features
- Aggressive styling and sharp, aerodynamic bodywork clearly shouts: Performance Counts!
- Selectable engine power modes allow riders to adjust power delivery to riding conditions
- Reduced friction steering stem seals for easy steering inputs and noticeably improved low speed handling
- Nissin one-piece monobloc radial-mount front brake calipers and radial-pump front brake master cylinder offer superb braking modulation with a direct feel at the lever
- Lightweight twin-spar aluminium frame places the engine in the optimum position for superb handling and rider feedback and also features a 23.5-degree rake angle for quick steering response, maximum manoeuvrability and to deliver clear communication from the front tire
- Class-leading Super sport performance and styling delivers an abundant dose of street potency
- 636cc inline-four offers racetrack-ready power yet extremely flexible delivery on the street
- Three-mode KTRC traction control puts the power to the pavement whether its dry and grippy or rain-slick
- Showa Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP) offers light weight, easy adjustability and smoother initial suspension tracking
- Super sport-grade KIBS ABS provides maximum stopping performance, with added peace of mind
- C.C. clutch with assist function offers light clutch pull and strong clamping force for less clutch slippage under acceleration while slipper function minimizes wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS Technical Details
|Design:||Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four|
|Bore x Stroke:||67.0 x 45.1 mm|
|Fuel System:||DFI with four 38mm Keihin throttle bodies and oval sub-throttles|
|Ignition:||TCBI with digital advance|
|Rake/Trail:||23.5 degrees / 4.0 in.|
|Front Suspension:||41mm inverted Showa SFF-BP fork with top-out springs, stepless compression and rebound damping, adjustable spring preload / 4.7 inches|
|Rear Suspension||Bottom-link Uni-Trak with gas-charged shock, stepless compression damping adjustment, 25-way adjustable rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload / 5.3 inches|
|Front Tire:||120/70 ZR17|
|Rear Tire:||180/55 ZR17|
|Front Brakes:||Dual 310mm petal rotors with dual radial-mount, Nissin four-piston, monobloc calipers and KIBS ABS|
|Rear Brakes:||Single 220mm petal rotor with single-piston caliper and KIBS ABS|
|Seat Height:||32.7 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||4.5 gallons|
|Curb Weight:||428 lbs|
|Colors:||Metallic Matte Carbon Gray / Flat Ebony|
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS Review
Were out for a test; riding a Ninja ZX-6R ABS which is known to be the ultimate sport bike of Kawasaki. After our journey on the road crossing streets and towns, we noticed some of the bike features which make it the ideal bike for daily sporty commutes. Enhanced engine capacity, excellent chassis and suspension plus riding comfort and creative design makes it an ideal bike for most. You can actually feel the power it has to blast and the comfortability they’ve made in setting handlebars and cushion seats closer to the rider – all makes riding more fun and exciting. Its increased displacement volume delivers excellent performance in sporting and everyday commuting. Ninja ZX-6R AB is best for speed oriented riders as well as to other users in wide areas. Actually we do not expect much before we rode the bike but we only knew it once we’re on for a riding adventure. The bike was developed with unmatched sporting ergonomics with impressive fittings that allow fresh air to flow and helps in cooling the engine during hot seasons or extended rides. Stuffed with efficiency and strength Ninja ZX-6R ABS was customized tailored for the riders need. It has excellent torque from the beginning and middle thats an A+ when it comes to bikes quality. Overall Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS is one of the amazing sports bike in its generation. The engine size is good, the 17 liters fuel capacity is too much and the ABS, what more can we say? Its really an ultimate sport bike!
Buy a brand new bike or one that is second hand- we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments.
Part of what we love to do is fix, install accessories, repair and service bikes and we can provide that for you. We have a range of servicing packages or drop in rates for you to choose from.
Even though the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS looks great as it comes, if you want to make it your own, you need to accessorize! There is a wide range of brands and accessories that make the parts you want in suitable colours. So many options, so much co-ordination, we can help you narrow down the choices. Favorite accessories include fuel cap, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, brakes, clutch to name a few, especially from Bikers and Kawasaki. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS accessories we have in store and we can also help you install them.