The Kawasaki Versys 1000 ABS comes also into the 2015 model with a new, aggressively styled fairing that is more in line with the brands signature styling and will be offered with standard hard saddlebags. The Versys 1000 ABS becomes more functional and more dynamic, much to the delight adventure-touring enthusiasts plus it designed to enable the greatest riding enjoyment in the variety of street riding situation. Whether you ride solo or two-up around the corner, it has a unique combination of a highly responsive in-line four engine that is tuned for flexibility will have your grinning in your helmet and it also features a tubular rear frame like most of the other bikes in the segment. It has a great designed that is more flair and more presence. It also has all the ingredients to be more dynamic light-touring motorcycle on any type of surface in any weather condition. The Versys 1000 ABS utilizes the same 1043cc inline-four powerplant as the Ninja 1000 and Z1000 but with subtle changes to improve the midrange power and the low-end torque, and with a claimed 120 horsepower. The Versys 1000s chassis and engine were designed to maximize rider enjoyment on any street situation. The engines airbox gets two additional intake passages, along with stick-type ignition coils; ignition timing was revised to work with changes and Denso 12-hole fine-atomizing. The long-travel suspension and chassis balance offering a high level of riders confidence in any numerous street riding situation, setting enable superb feedback and control, additionally accommodating a variety of riding styles. It is fairly tall bike and riding on suspension that features a new link-type rear that brings the seat height up to 33.1 in and an inverted 43mm fork. Kawasaki presents the ultimate street toured with its upright seating position, huge versatility and comfortable. The Versys 1000 ABS still has the upright riding position, comfortable and relax that allows you to stay on-board all day when touring and also long-travel suspension that helps to ensure it can soak up the bumps on the roads less travelled. The bike will be available in two options: Metallic Spark Black and Flat Ebony or Candy Burn Orange.
Kawasaki Versys 1000 ABS Features and Benefits:
- 1043cc, inline, 4-cylinder engine.
- Selectable Full and Low Power Mode allow the rider to choose the power
- output to suit the conditions.
- Liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder.
- 5-position clutch lever adjustment to tailor lever reach.
- Slipper function helps prevent wheel hop when downshifting to improve rider confidence.
- Assist feature provides lighter lever action.
- Horizontal back-link rear suspension with remote preload adjuster.
- Long outer fork tubes for increased rigidity and precise steering.
- KYB front fork places springs in both fork tubes and rebound damping components in right tube.
Digital Fuel Injection (DFI)
- Digital Fuel Injection system programmed for torque, efficiency and a wide power band.
Styling and Bodywork
- Spoiler and passageways direct air to protect rider for all-day comfort.
- Dramatic horizontal twin headlights with lower chin spoiler, honeycomb grilles, central air intake, and side air passageways.
- Spoiler adds down force for stability.
- KQR (Kawasaki Quick Release) 28-liter Hard Saddlebags fitted as standard.
- Utility and practicality right off the showroom floor.
- Standard Hand Guards to protect against the elements.
- Large windshield with 75mm (2.95) of tool-less height adjustment to tune the airflow and protect the rider from buffeting.
- Long-travel, adjustable suspension.
- Large, adjustable-height windshield.
- Comfortable, upright riding position with plenty of legroom and good ergonomics.
- Standard Hard Guards for wind protection.
- ABS braking system as standard.
- Center stand for stability when parked and easy maintenance.
- Large number of Kawasaki Genuine Accessories available.
Kawasaki Versys 1000 ABS Technical Details
|Design:||Liquid-cooled DOHC inline-4, four valves per cylinder|
|Bore x stroke:||77.0 x 56.0mm|
|Fuel injection:||EFI with four 38mm Keihin throttle bodies, oval sub-throttles|
|Ignition:||TCBI with digital advance|
|Rake / Trail:||27.0 degrees / 4.0 in|
|Front Suspension:||KYB 43mm inverted front fork, adjustable rebound and preload/5.9 inches|
|Rear Suspension:||KYB horizontal shock, adjustable rebound damping and preload, remote preload adjuster/5.9 inches|
|Front Brake:||Dual 310mm petal rotors with four-piston calipers, ABS|
|Rear Brake:||Single 250mm petal rotor with single-piston caliper and ABS|
|Seat Height:||33.1 in.|
|Fuel Capacity:||5.5 gal.|
|Colors:||Candy Burnt Orange/Metallic Spark Black|
Kawasaki Versys 1000 ABS Review
Kawasaki Versys 1000 ABS has captivated taller riders who are indulge to Kawasaki’s protective riding position unlike tourer bikes with lower seats. It has sufficient space for the rider and a passenger thus making them comfortable while taking a long route. Adding to the comfortability in the riding the bikes are adjustable screen for all around wind protection, bigger fuel tank enough for longer rides, aerodynamic nose and big mirrors. Versys 1000 ABS is 11 kg heavier than before and still it is doable to ride on both straights and bumps with unexpected easy gripping. Its new slipper clutch helps in pressing the throttle on/off and minimizing engine stopping when approaching street corners.
Dependability, Quality & Value.
It has excellent glossy paint finish with high end quality bomb proof as well. Define by its amusing features, touring capacity and road performance, Versys 1000 ABS is offered with reasonable cost.
Upgraded safety features and top of the line sports touring tires, the Kawasaki Versys 1000 ABS improved its style, abilities and sports tourer appearance setting it apart from its class.
Buy a brand new bike or one that is second hand- we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments.
Part of what we love to do is fix, install accessories, repair and service bikes and we can provide that for you. We have a range of servicing packages or drop in rates for you to choose from.
Even though the Kawasaki Versys 1000 ABS looks great as it comes, if you want to make it your own, you need to accessorize! There is a wide range of brands and accessories that make the parts you want in suitable colours. So many options, so much co-ordination, we can help you narrow down the choices. Favorite accessories include fuel cap, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, brakes, clutch to name a few, especially from Bikers and Kawasaki. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Kawasaki Versys 1000 ABS accessories we have in store and we can also help you install them.