The 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS is good for the riders that love to travel long distances. This bike packed with plethora of smart features and also features plenty of storage places, plus a comfy riding position which is perfectly fitted for a long journeys experience because this bike is equipped with a one piece saddle with a low seat height, it ergonomically designed foot pegs and also a convenient handle bar. The Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS features a stylish an elegant tank, aerodynamic frame-mounted fairing and also a massive wind cover & Muscle car inspired instrumentation. The Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS is powered by a strong 1700 cc, liquid-cooled, V-twin four-stroke, and SOHC engine which puts out a maximum output of 108 Ft-Lb of torque at 2,750 Rpm. The engines power is transferred to the ground by means of a six-speed transmission. This bike has a good colors that you will surely like it: The Candy Lime Green and Metallic Carbon Grey paint.
Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS Key Features
- Powerful 1,700cc V-twin delivers impressive levels of torque and immediate passing power
- Six-speed transmission for effortless acceleration and relaxed cruising at highway speeds
- Electronic throttle actuation system combines optimized injector timing for throttle valve position, delivering accurate, powerful engine performance
- Muscle car inspired instrumentation delivers essential information with style
- Kawasakis sophisticated K-ACT II ABS system builds rider confidence by helping execute balanced braking
- Electronic cruise control maintains speed and reduces rider fatigue on long trips
- Stylish, frame-mounted fairing keeps steering feel light by directing aerodynamic forces into the chassis
- Blacked-out looks accentuate the lines and body shapes through the use of varied surface texture and subtle, contrasting highlights
- Sporty, one-piece saddle with low seat height emphasizes the classic, long, low bagger look
- Feature-rich, AM/FM/WB audio system with iPod and SiriusXM radio compatibility is standard equipment
- Twin tapered mufflers maximize saddlebag capacity and improve the engines power delivery
Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS Technical Details
|Design:||Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four valves per cylinder, 52-degree V-twin|
|Displacement:||1,700cc / 103.7 cu in|
|Bore x Stroke:||102 x 104 mm|
|Fuel System:||DFI with dual 42mm throttle bodies|
|Transmission:||Six-speed with overdrive and positive neutral finder|
|Ignition:||TCBI with digital advance|
|Cooling:||Liquid, plus cooling fins|
|Frame:||Steel, double-cradle with box-section single-tube backbone|
|Rake/Trail:||30 degrees / 7.0 inches|
|Front Suspension:||Travel 45mm hydraulic fork / 5.5 inches|
|Rear Suspension||Travel Swingarm with twin air-assisted shocks, with 4-way rebound damping / 3.1 inches|
|Front Brakes:||Dual 300mm discs, dual four-piston calipers, K-ACT II ABS|
|Rear Brakes:||Single 300mm disc, twin-piston caliper, K-ACT II ABS|
|Seat Height:||28.7 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||5.3 gallons|
|Curb Weight:||844.5 lbs|
|Colors:||Candy Lime Green, Metallic Carbon Gray|
Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS Review
We never tried a long ride with a motorcycle before but we just did it using Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS. It was an unforgettable touring experience we did in order to discover the power and performance of a true cruiser. We noted couple of things while on the road.
- Size of the handlebars and spread of buttons. The rider should have big hands to easily reach them. In line with this, the bodywork and design of the bike is what catches our attention it’s something suitable for a big muscled man. However, Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS is loved by mid-size men who want the feeling of riding a big bike though.
- Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS shows its stability even when reaching 100 mph. With its weight of approximately 850 pounds without any loads except for fluids and torque at 2750 rpm it can go well with Harley Davidson Motorcycle. The motor workout just fine and we are impressed with its good brakes.
- The bike is quiet don’t expect Harleys like sounds. Riding was very smooth when approaching near 300rpm but going lower is does not give that much excitement.
- Suspension did its job very well and absorbs all the pavements we went through. The tires impressively handled the weight of the bike. Its constant speed never goes out of control from the beginning and the end of our travel.
What we like about Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS is its tranquillity, full fairing for additional safety and the comfortable cushioned seat.
Buy a brand new bike or one that is second hand- we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments.
Part of what we love to do is fix, install accessories, repair and service bikes and we can provide that for you. We have a range of servicing packages or drop in rates for you to choose from.
Even though the Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS looks great as it comes, if you want to make it your own, you need to accessorize! There is a wide range of brands and accessories that make the parts you want in suitable colours. So many options, so much co-ordination, we can help you narrow down the choices. Favorite accessories include fuel cap, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, brakes, clutch to name a few, especially from Bikers and Kawasaki. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS accessories we have in store and we can also help you install them.