The 2015 Kawasaki Z1000 ABS sets new great standards in terms of performances, style and technology. It is a sport bike that is more capable and potent and also it was built with an adrenaline in and promises to reward you with a fantastic, awesome and unforgettable riding experience each time you jump on its saddle ever. This bike has great and impressive inline-four that produces power to launch you away from stoplights and also out of corners in a way lesser power plants simply that cannot match. Z1000s engine produces such strong, smooth and instant thrust capable of embarrassing many hard-core sport bikes. The Z1000 is powered by 1043 cc, liquid-cooled, sour-stroke, DOHC, inline-four engine, four valves per cylinder with DFI with four 38mm Keihin throttle bodies and oval sub-throttles. The engine is under control by a six speed transmission. The Kawasaki Z1000 wrapped in new color scheme for 2015 that combines Golden Blazed Green with Metallic Spark Black to create a dramatic motorcycle.
Kawasaki Z1000 ABS Key Features
- Short final-drive gearing provides quick response and enhanced riding excitement.
- Super sport-style six-spoke lightweight aluminium wheels contribute to the Z1000s sporty image while reducing rotating inertia.
- Big Piston (SFF-BP) front forks offer light weight, excellent and easy adjustability wheel control to cope with the high forces associated with aggressive and fun riding.
- Analogue + Digital instrument cluster includes a large tachometer and a digital display offering great informations on current bike conditions and settings.
- Compact subframe design is short and slender.
- Upright street fighter riding position provides excellent leverage on the controls for maximum manoeuvrability, coupled with a commanding view of the urban jungle Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS Highlights.
- 1,043cc inline-four with DFI offers sharp response that enhance the impressive mid-range and top-end power.
- Showa Separate Function Fork.
- One-piece monobloc radial-mount front brake calipers offer superb braking power and control, along with a premium laser-etched Kawasaki logo and black alumite finish.
- Uniquely aggressive Sugomi styling gives the Z1000 a distinct predatory look
Kawasaki Z1000 ABS Technical Details
|Design:||Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four|
|Bore x Stroke:||77 x 56 mm|
|Fuel System:||DFI with four 38mm Keihin throttle bodies, oval sub-throttles|
|Ignition:||TCBI with digital advance|
|Rake/Trail:||24.5 degrees / 4″|
|Front Suspension:||41mm inverted SFF-BP fork with stepless compression and rebound damping and spring preload adjustability / 4.7 inches|
|Rear Suspension||Horizontal monoshock with stepless rebound damping, adjustable spring preload / 4.8 inches|
|Front Tire:||120/70 ZR17|
|Rear Tire:||190/50 ZR17|
|Front Brakes:||Dual 310mm petal-type rotors with radial-mount four-piston monobloc calipers and ABS|
|Rear Brakes:||Single 250mm petal-type rotor with single-piston caliper and ABS|
|Seat Height:||32.1 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||4.5 gallons|
|Curb Weight:||487.3 lbs|
|Colors:||Golden Blazed Green / Metallic Spark Black|
Kawasaki Z1000 ABS Review
Kawasaki Z1000 ABS is regarded as the new street fighter in its generation. It creates a big wave in the history of Kawasaki setting a new standard for style and street performance. Its gigantic displacement aids us in running the bike for more than 125mph which could be a winning speed for most street bike racing competition. Its agility while on the road is truly incomparable credits to its powerful engine that blast maximum torque and the revolutions limited that allowed us to manage its rpm. Z1000 ABS also has large fuel capacity being able to accommodate up to 4.5 gallons of fuel for extended hours of riding. Its excellent and sporty design that features styled sub-frame and side panels is undoubtedly appealing. For a comfortable and smooth ride, the bike has aluminium backbone and handle bar that gives freedom to its rider. And so we try to do a wheelie… It’s extremely fun to use Kawasaki Z1000 ABS because there’s no need to pull the bike onto the curb to suspend the safeguards for a wheelie. We just snapped the throttle and pulled the handlebar. That’s it! Riders should also discover the difference of this street motorcycle by exploring it in a long ride.
Buy a brand new bike or one that is second hand- we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments.
Part of what we love to do is fix, install accessories, repair and service bikes and we can provide that for you. We have a range of servicing packages or drop in rates for you to choose from.
Even though the Kawasaki Z1000 ABS looks great as it comes, if you want to make it your own, you need to accessorize! There is a wide range of brands and accessories that make the parts you want in suitable colours. So many options, so much co-ordination, we can help you narrow down the choices. Favorite accessories include fuel cap, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, brakes, clutch to name a few, especially from Bikers and Kawasaki. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Kawasaki Z1000 ABS accessories we have in store and we can also help you install them.