Looking attractive with its curvy body, the Suzuki AN400 Burgman ABS offers plenty of power and torque along with unequaled comfortability. Its power roots form a 400cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, DOHC engine. It is equipped with the latest fuel-injection system that delivers crunchy throttle response. The AN400 Burgman ABS has soft suspension that gives smooth ride and good feeling when running on unpaved roads. Its huge luggage capacity and efficient fuel consumption will not hinder your urban tour. Handling is light, easy to maneuver despite of its curb mass. Stopping power is supported by front and rear disc brakes enabling the rider to ride on any road conditions. Its ABS system is powerful and strong. Comfort is characterized by cushioned narrow seat able to accommodate two riders at the same time with adjustable backrest for the passenger. What makes scooters good commuting motorcycle is their spacious under seat compartment, Suzuki AN400 Burgman ABS can carry 2 helmets, groceries, laptop or a school bag. Its total carrying capacity is 62 liters which is equivalent to a rucksack. Wind protection is excellent for taller riders while its hand guard’s keeps the cold at the gulf, heated grips is optional on this scooter. It’s your ideal choice of an amazing scooter for weekend trips and everyday ride-to-work commuting.
Suzuki AN400 Burgman ABS Technical Details
|Engine Type:||400cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, DOHC|
|Bore And Stroke:||81.0 mm x 77.6 mm (3.19 in x 3.06 in)|
|Compression Ratio:||12.5 : 1|
|Fuel System:||Suzuki Fuel Injection|
|Ignition:||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Final Drive:||V-belt Drive|
|Front Suspension:||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension:||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front Brake:||Disc brake, twin|
|Rear Brake:||Disc brake|
|Front Tire:||120/80-14 M/C 58S, tubeless|
|Rear Tire:||150/70-13 M/C, 64S tubeless|
|Ground Clearance:||125 mm (4.9 in)|
|Wheelbase:||1585 mm (62.4 in)|
|Seat Height:||710 mm (28.0 in)|
|Fuel Capacity:||3.5 US – Including Reserve|
|Curb Weight:||222 kg (489 lbs.)|
Suzuki AN400 Burgman ABS Review
Our Findings after Riding AN400 Burgman
- It’s the practical choice for a commuter, user friendly and comfortable to ride.
- There is powerful and sharp braking force coming from its ABS system supplied by the disc brakes.
- Adjustable back support, plush seat and rear grab rails will not leave the passenger complaining at all.
- Underneath the seat reveals the real luggage capacity of the scooter.
- Below the handlebar is a small compartment with good power outlet to charge personal electronics.
- There is also a small compartment to store wallet and keys secured by rigid latches for security purpose.
- Seat height is pretty low at 28 inches providing easy reach to the ground.
- The engine claimed a 33bhp and 26lb-ft of torque which is a bit modest for us.
- It has typical dashboard with tachometer, speedometer, fuel and temperature gauges. In addition, fuel efficiency can be easily monitored by just pressing a button.
- Aerodynamics did excellent job of deflecting the wind over the rider’s helmet meaning any riding position air buffeting will not be a problem.
- Rear road vision is provided by a pair of large mirrors which aids for a worry-free ride.
- The AN400 Burgman is not light but it can thoroughly get you out of the city traffic.
- Rides very well and fast on cornets, effortless riding on urban areas.
- Its rider friendly, easy to maneuver both low and high speed on the freeway.
- Fuel economy, substantial gas mileage and plenty of storage space.
Buy a brand new bike or one that is pre-loved – we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments, to repair and servicing.
Even though the Suzuki AN400 Burgman ABS looks great as it comes, you know you want to tweak the overall look just a little. Step in Speedzone Supply accessories: Check out our collection of accessories for your Suzuki AN400 Burgman ABS from brands like Bikers, Protaper and Delta. Favourite accessories include – fuel cap, fairing guard set, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, breaks, clutch to name a few. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Suzuki AN400 Burgman ABS accessories we have in store and we can also help you install them.