Swinging a leg over the Yamaha WR 125 X will let you notice its lively spirit. With its supermoto inspired design and built, it would be difficult to identify this with another high performing bike. Yamaha Engineers combined new graphics and sporty style that makes it a head turner in the street. In its core is a 124.7cc liquid cooled, 4 stroke SOHC engine that delivers dynamic power at high capacity and enables free revving. Its definitely suitable when riding around town and rough back roads. Along with the fuel injected engine is the 6-speed gearbox that ensures you are always on fire. Every rider wants a bike with utmost comfort level and that is where the Yamaha WR 125 X excel. Its front and rear suspension wallows city bumps while ensuring a good feeling. Since it has a punchy engine that encourage riders to reach its limit, the bike is geared up with good braking system for safety purpose. Its light and has strong force that stops the wheel during sudden brake. Making the ride more comfortable is the racer-style footpegs which is especially developed for off-road race bikes. The pair of tires contributes to great road holding and easy maneuvering. Its the right dirtbike for those who want to learn and explore bigger adventures.
Yamaha WR 125 X
Swinging a leg over the Yamaha WR 125 X will let you notice its lively spirit. With its supermoto inspired design and built, it would be difficult to identify this with another high performing bike. Yamaha Engineers combined new graphics and sporty style that makes it a head turner in the street.
Yamaha WR 125 X: Utmost Comfort
Yamaha WR 125 X Technical Details
|Design||Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valves, Forward-inclined single cylinder|
|Performance||11 kW (15PS) @ 9,000 rpm|
|Starting Aid||Electric starter|
|Transmission||Constant Mesh, 6-speed|
|Engine Lubrication||Wet sump|
|Primary Gear Ratio|
|Secondary Gear Ratio|
|Clutch||Wet, multiple-disc coil spring|
|Ignition System||TCI (digital)|
|Suspension Travel Front||Telescopic forks, 210 mm travel|
|Suspension Travel Rear||Swingarm, (link suspension), Monoshock, 230 mm travel|
|Brake System Front||Hydraulic dual disc, 298 mm|
|Brake System Rear||Hydraulic single disc, 220 mm|
|Brake Discs - Diameter Front||110/70-17 M/C 54H|
|Brake Discs - Diameter Rear||140/70-17 M/C 66H|
|Steering Head Angle|
|Wheel Base||1,430 mm|
|Ground Clearance (Unloaded)||255 mm minimum|
|Seat Height (Unloaded)||875 mm|
|Total Fuel Tank Capacity Approx.||8.5 litres|
|Weight Without Fuel Approx.||137 kg|
Yamaha WR 125 X review
We went to test the Yamaha WR 125 X with reviews in mind.
- Has the best quality and solid engine with 125cc displacement in the market.
- Its powerful and handles the overall weight with pillions very well.
- Easy to pull road stunts like wheelies and stoppies.
- Suspension is soft so going on uneven road surface is not a problem.
- Strong and sharp brakes provides excellent stop and good feel.
- Its ideal for city street rides and runs smoothly on tarmac road.
- Handling is precise though handlebars are a bit wider than the normal motorcycle.
- Remains stable under any speed range and grunts more than other 125cc bikes.
- Its physically large and quite heavy but surprisingly nimble.
- Relatively cheap, carries the WR’s modem style and is dependable.
- Modern day instrumentation with clock, gauges and panels to track the rider’s progress.
- Equipped with supermoto tires that delivers high traction level for excellent control and cornering.
- Fun to ride, peppy and solid engine releases abundant power and torque.
- Rides more than 80mph on downhill run.
- The best all-around package oozing with functionalities and 100% worthy purchase.
- Offers wide range of tool kits and accessories available to enhance its performance and comfortability.
Yamaha WR 125 X for sale
Buy a brand new bike or one that is second hand- we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments.
Yamaha WR 125 X servicing
Part of what we love to do is fix, install accessories, repair and service bikes and we can provide that for you. We have a range of servicing packages or drop in rates for you to choose from.
Yamaha WR 125 X accessories
Even though the Yamaha WR 125 X looks great as it comes, you know you want to tweak the overall look just a little. Step in Speedzone Supply accessories: Check out our collection of accessories for your Yamaha WR 125 X from brands like Protaper, Delta and Ohlins. Favourite accessories include fuel cap, fairing guard set, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, breaks, clutch to name a few. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Yamaha WR 125 X accessories we have in store and we can also help you install them.