Swinging a leg over the Yamaha WR 125 X will let you notice its lively spirit. With its supermoto inspired design and built, it would be difficult to identify this with another high performing bike. Yamaha Engineers combined new graphics and sporty style that makes it a head turner in the street. In its core is a 124.7cc liquid cooled, 4 stroke SOHC engine that delivers dynamic power at high capacity and enables free revving. Its definitely suitable when riding around town and rough back roads. Along with the fuel injected engine is the 6-speed gearbox that ensures you are always on fire. Every rider wants a bike with utmost comfort level and that is where the Yamaha WR 125 X excel. Its front and rear suspension wallows city bumps while ensuring a good feeling. Since it has a punchy engine that encourage riders to reach its limit, the bike is geared up with good braking system for safety purpose. Its light and has strong force that stops the wheel during sudden brake. Making the ride more comfortable is the racer-style footpegs which is especially developed for off-road race bikes. The pair of tires contributes to great road holding and easy maneuvering. Its the right dirtbike for those who want to learn and explore bigger adventures.
Yamaha WR 125 X Technical Details
|Engine Type:||liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valves, Forward-inclined single cylinder|
|Bore And Stroke:||52.0 mm x 58.6 mm|
|Compression Ratio:||11.2 : 1|
|Power:||11 kW (15PS) @ 9,000 rpm|
|Torque:||12.2 Nm (1.24 kg-m) @ 8,000 rpm|
|Fuel system:||Fuel Injection|
|Clutch:||Wet, multiple-disc coil spring|
|Transmission:||Constant Mesh, 6-speed|
|Front Suspension:||Telescopic forks, 210 mm travel|
|Rear Suspension:||Swingarm, (link suspension), Monoshock, 230 mm travel|
|Front Brake:||Hydraulic single disc, 298 mm|
|Rear Brake:||Hydraulic single disc, 220 mm|
|Front Tire:||110/70-17 M/C 54H|
|Rear Tire:||140/70-17 M/C 66H|
|Ground clearance:||255 mm minimum|
|Seat Height:||875 mm|
|Fuel Capacity:||8.5 litres|
|Wet Weight:||137 kg including full oil and fuel tank|
Yamaha WR 125 X Review
Reasons to Buy Yamaha WR 125 X
- Has the best quality and solid engine with 125cc displacement in the market.
- Its powerful and handles the overall weight with pillions very well.
- Easy to pull road stunts like wheelies and stoppies.
- Suspension is soft so going on uneven road surface is not a problem.
- Strong and sharp brakes provides excellent stop and good feel.
- Its ideal for city street rides and runs smoothly on tarmac road.
- Handling is precise though handlebars are a bit wider than the normal motorcycle.
- Remains stable under any speed range and grunts more than other 125cc bikes.
- Its physically large and quite heavy but surprisingly nimble.
- Relatively cheap, carries the WR’s modem style and is dependable.
- Modern day instrumentation with clock, gauges and panels to track the rider’s progress.
- Equipped with supermoto tires that delivers high traction level for excellent control and cornering.
- Fun to ride, peppy and solid engine releases abundant power and torque.
- Rides more than 80mph on downhill run.
- The best all-around package oozing with functionalities and 100% worthy purchase.
- Offers wide range of tool kits and accessories available to enhance its performance and comfortability.
Buy a brand new bike or one that is pre-loved we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments.
Even though the Yamaha WR 125 X looks great as it comes, you know you want to tweak the overall look just a little. Step in Speedzone Supply accessories: Check out our collection of accessories for your Yamaha WR 125 X from brands like Protaper, Delta and Ohlins. Favourite accessories include fuel cap, fairing guard set, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, breaks, clutch to name a few. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Yamaha WR 125 X accessories we have in store and we can also help you install them.