Laid back style cruiser never go out of trend, just as the Yamaha XVS1300A Midnight Star. This sporty cruiser is powered by a 1304cc liquid cooled engine that delivers spirited road performance thats why for every twist on the throttle feels like a bomb, low punch that slowly develops into abundant power. Its engine is responsive offering plenty of torque and power to blast whether you are riding on the town or freeway with a passenger. Also it has rapid acceleration, making it suited for time to time cruising. The highlights on Midnight Star is the left and right balancer designed to remove engine vibrations that adds to the rider’s fatigue over a long distance travel. It retains the sensual pulses to lets the rider feel the engine’s beat. In order to ride freely even at the top speed without worrying, this motorcycle is built with Yamaha Unified Braking System that offers maximum braking control. Yamaha XVS1300A Midnight Star comes in a classic style featuring its round headlight, flared rear fender, advanced instrumentation with clear indicators, air cooling fins and tune muffler noise. It has the wild streamlined bodywork which is seen on most 1930’s cruisers that is maintained from top to bottom for an impressive design.
Yamaha XVS1300A Midnight Star Technical Details
|Engine Type:||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-valves, V-type 2-cylinder, OHC|
|Compression ratio:||9.5 : 1|
|Bore And Stroke:||100.0 mm x 83.0 mm|
|Maximum power:||53.5 kW (72.7PS) @ 5,500 rpm|
|Maximum Torque:||106.0 Nm (10.8 kg-m) @ 4,000 rpm|
|Lubrication System:||Wet sump|
|Fuel System:||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission:||Constant Mesh, 5-speed|
|Clutch:||Wet, multiple-disc coil spring|
|Front Suspension:||Telescopic forks, 41 mm, 135 mm travel|
|Rear Suspension:||Swingarm, 110 mm travel|
|Front Brake:||Hydraulic dual disc, 298 mm|
|Rear Brake:||Single Disc, 298 mm|
|Front Tire:||130/90-16M/C 67H|
|Rear Tire:||170/70B-16M/C 75H|
|Seat Height:||690 mm|
|Ground Clearance:||145 mm Minimum|
|Fuel Capacity:||19 litres|
|Wet Weight:||304 kg including full oil and fuel tank|
Yamaha XVS1300A Midnight Star Review
What should you know about Yamaha XVS1300A Midnight Star?
- It is claimed as middleweight cruiser despite of its V-twin engine, long fuel tank, steel fenders, distinctive round headlights, heavy footboards and forks that give its heavyweight look.
- The Midnight Star also felt a little heavy when riding to twisted road, it steers comfortably and almost 300kg when fully fueled thus requiring minimal effort when cornering.
- Riding it on the highway, the cruiser established stable performance regardless of wind gusts.
- Maximum power is reached at 73bhp at 5,500 rpm with delightful low-rev grunts.
- A giant cruiser would have plenty of mid-range power but the Midnight Star delivers good character and flexibility with smooth slow rev feel.
- The decent chassis worked out just fine, an acceptable cruising quality that is no match.
- The twin-pot caliper front brakes nailed it, its not too sharp and gives just the right stopping feel.
- The low seat height, plush seat, well-positioned footboards and excellent ground reach result into a comfortable all-day ride.
- It has impressive classic style and strong responsive engine that displaces 1304 cc more than enough to provide heart-pumping road adventure.
- Yamaha XVS1300A Midnight Star is the practical choice of customizable cruiser with good power and amazing versatility.
Buy a brand new bike or one that is second hand- we have options for you to choose from. Furthermore, we provide end-to-end services including financing and installments.
Part of what we love to do is fix, install accessories, repair and service bikes and we can provide that for you. We have a range of servicing packages or drop in rates for you to choose from.
Even though the Yamaha XVS1300A Midnight Star looks great as it comes, you know you want to tweak the overall look just a little. Step in Speedzone Supply accessories: Check out our collection of accessories for your Yamaha XVS1300A Midnight Star from brands like Bikers, Protaper and Delta. Favourite accessories include – fuel cap, fairing guard set, rear set, sprocket cover, engine cover, handlebar, grips, breaks, clutch to name a few. Come dress up your bike with the wide variety of Yamaha XVS1300A Midnight Star accessories we have in store and we can also help you install them.